LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 6 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by doc Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:45 pm

Every transfer window I become delusional with hope from what the journalists are saying and every window they are wrong. Even Alfredo Pedulla who should be tier 1 source for us is getting stuff wrong. It looks like Lotito is scrambling for players but the modern market inflated by epl and Saudi is pricing Lazio out.
It might be very pessimistic by me (and I'm usually positive) but looking at the long run things may be rough for Lazio. We have no youth and the academy hasn't produced a first team level player in eons. This issue has been offset since 2017 by the core of Luis, SMS, and Ciro, now one of them is gone and the other two are 30 and 33. How will we rebuild without the money neccessary to purchase good youth, and a market where you need at least 15m to get a decent player which is huge for us and a disaster if they flop. We are trying to renew zaccagni, so I guess they are trying to get a new core or players with guys like zacc, casale, romagnoli, provedel but will they be as effective as the others? Lotito is a lot smarter than me and probably has a plan but idk, I'm afraid of Lazio's future. Sarri won't be here forever, and every transfer window that passes the harder it is for us to manuever in the transfer market.

What do you guys think? Am I just being a negative Nancy? Do you agree?
doc
doc

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:27 pm

It's so quiet guys, especially on the midfield front...

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:58 pm

Here you go, second signing: Djbiril Sow from Frankfurt

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:06 am

If it becomes official (which seems just the final signing on the papers is remained and all parties agreed with terms) we can say it is absolutely non-sense to follow any other rumor in media from Pedulla to Gazetta… Lottito always pull a rabbit out of his hat!
The actual signing has been always different from those everyone talk about

Javier Erfi Lopez

Fratello likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:34 am

I' m not pessimistic, just I cant understand what a...is going on

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:04 am

Fratello wrote:Sergej leaving out of Italy is the best possible scenario for us. 40 millions in Lazio's pocket is also what Lotito wanted. Sad end indeed but the player wanted to leave with all his passion. Dissapointing but we should look forward.

Lets hope he comes back, but it was a 4y deal right? Its along time to play for a ”crap team” in a crap league.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:25 am

Misbah wrote: I' m not pessimistic, just I cant understand what a...is going on

It is starting to become abit nervous, we need to loan Pellegrini with option to buy (this can happen on the last day of mercato)

We also need a class midfielder or maybe even two. I hope Lotito isnt joking when he says to us all that he ”got something up his sleef that will astonish us all” if he is true, anyone got any guesses? Some player from Spain who is rly good and friend with Pedro? 🦅💙
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:26 pm

Sow drama, interesting thing that the player wanted to talk with Sarri, I can imagine how Lotitto feels.
According to what we read about it,he is a midfielder who runs a lot,very good in defensive dutys, solid with the ball....
Seems like Sarri give his ok,now we wait until he decide....hard for him to adapt outside the Germany!
This is strange.
Anyway,Pellegrini refuse every offer,waiting for us. But we shouldn't be so lazy...
Mister X is back in fashion.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:33 am

Three weeks until Lecce…

Vecino in for SMS (who would have been suspended anyhow I believe due to YC accumulation) - only change…

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:52 pm

There is no info on Lotito net worth so I don't want to accuse him of being a cheapskate too fast. We will receive the UCL money during the season, and players are just so expensive now. Free agents ask for ridiculous commissions because some sucker will cave in to it (Romero and Kamada).
It's funny at the start of the mercato we were heavily linked to Berardi and Zaha but now it looks like we don't want a winger (cancellieri and Gonzalez are the 'new wingers') meaning that journalists were probably doing guess work on what Lazio wants, or Lotito did expect to be able to purchase a winger alongside but now sees that players are too expensive.
Today the legendary Lazio insider said that Ricci is done so we can expect that one to be off the table too. Zielinski doesn't seem to want to join us, and Sow prefers Sevilla. It's a tricky spot for Lazio but we need to learn from the previous pre UCL window which was simply embarrassing.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:02 pm

We had money, the list was there, we had a chance...
We went to Auronzo without a new player,
At the end of the mercato we will have "promising"( not proven) players.
But,the joler of great mercato will be : We keep Ciro".
From Berardi- Zielinski- Zaha through Sow- Ricci...who knows how it end

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:52 am

I was calm but now I feel like the disaster when the last time we played in CL will happen again because at the moment I see that we only have 1 CL level player in midfield

Last edited by Hadi on Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hadi

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:22 am

Hadi wrote:I was calm but now I feel like the disaster when the last time we played in CL will happen again because at the moment I see that we only have 1 CL level player

Aye, even though we are used to slow mercatos and keeping world class players and icons in the team is still something to respect and have in mind this is starting to get me nervous to.

We have so much deadwood to loan out and/or sell. We also are in a hurry to find the perfect CM (Ricci?) and also need a fullback (LB) and with some luck find a versitale winger.

On top of that we might need a mezzala to. But i can live with us buying Ricci, an LB and a winger or mezzala. That is 3 players in, 4 if we count Taty. That shouldnt be this hard, it should have been done before Auronzo, now the aim is to get it done before Serie A starts, it is starting to look desperate.

And at the same time we must be very cautios of the money we spend. Im not suprised even the most experienced and longtime fans is starting to get anxious.

Lets hope it all get solved ASAP without ruining our economy for the comming decade.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:00 am

Now the only midfielder who is CL material in our team starting to create another issue while the player that currently reported close to us is a winger!
Are they stupid or what? We are in desperate need for 2 starting midfielders, but we are going to spend our limited budget for a backup winger.

I dont even talk about our need for starting LB that we have searched for years!

Hadi

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:12 am

After the meeting Lottito moves fast, but he chose the last from the Sarri list.
We had a name on list that was scudeto material, we buy a EL material....
At Least Isacksoon and Kamada are the list members,
But Lotitto have his own Blacklist and we should prepare for that.
We understood that we will not took Zielinski or Berrardi but I hope that after formalize sacksoon- Kamada , finish Ricci saga,find LB ....Lotitto surprise us with Castrovili and get rid of Deadwood,players that Sarri see as a good sub options- like Fazzini & co took place of Akpro- Basic....
We have money,we have a great coach, we have a strong players...we need to use this chance.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret_Samadhi Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:20 am

It dosen't need much to make Lazio a better team but for some reason Lotito is playing stupid. Take the next step Claudio, it wont hurt.
Secret_Samadhi
Secret_Samadhi

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:04 pm

Is Rovella only able to play as a regista or can he play with Danilo as well as a mezzala?

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:31 pm

Rovela can play both roles,
We need a starting 11 player, Sms level.
We improve with back up players,but except Kamada I dont see that the others can be ready for starting position.
Rovela- Pelegrini are better than Basic- Akpro
Kamada is different type of player than Sms( we dont know how he will do..). But we know that with someone like Ziellinski for example it will be stronger team than last season.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:31 pm

IMO - Taty Kamada Iseksen Pellegrino Rovella - that’s our incomings - can’t see us spending any more -

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:31 am

Kamada 5 m
Castelanos 15 + 5( we need to pay for 4 years...)
Isakseen 12 + 3. ( we pay one part of the deal 1/4)
Even if we pay complete deals for Castelanos- Isaksen thats 27, plus 5 Kamada....Total 32 m.
Lotitto say that we have only 65 m for transfers...
Money IN : Sms 40 m, Acerbi-Escalante 6 m.....
IN 46 M
Soend( until now) 32( in reality not more than 15 m).

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6