LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lecce - Lazio

3 posters

Go down

Lecce - Lazio Empty Lecce - Lazio

Post by FX Laz Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Match starts in an hour 20:45 at stadio Via del Mare, Lecce. I guess people have full overview of line ups. We have no injuries as far as I know.

I hope to see some new players during the match.. Hopefully Kamada, Castellanos and Isaksen will all be on the pitch. 2-0 for us.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Lecce - Lazio Empty Re: Lecce - Lazio

Post by FX Laz Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:40 pm

1-0 for us at half time. One can see it is the first game of the season. Nice goal. Apart from that. Not much to say. Commentator meant Patric made too many bad passes. I did not notice anything of that. Alberto our best player and the most activem

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by FX Laz Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:52 pm

A deserved defeat. Or I don't know. We had one brilliant attack where the keeper is like hit and the ball ricochets to the crossbar. Of course we had other chances too. I am struck by how much troubles our full backs had. Both of them. Also. When Lecce attacks you can't just disposess them with ease, but their second goal. It was like it was in slow motion and that we should have got the ball away before Di Francesco unleashes as hopeful shot and hits the jackpot. All in all we were not good enough. At least not quite.

I don't know why Anderson was subbed so early. Was he injured? Isaksen did not give too much if impression. He looked too eager early. Apart from that it seemed to me that Anderson is a smarter player.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret_Samadhi Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:56 pm

Pathetic display, just pathetic.
Secret_Samadhi
Secret_Samadhi

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:52 pm

How bad were the last 20 minutes? at the same time, if we scored one of the big chances we had, would make a different conversation.
Thought our defence coped well for most of the game, they were left with no help on many occasions...

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down