LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio - Atalanta

Go down

Lazio - Atalanta Empty Lazio - Atalanta

Post by FX Laz Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:13 pm

I read we have not won this one since 2017. Strange. It does not seem inpossible to me that the relations between new players and the team will be better now.

Good we don't have to see Immobile in this match. He has not been good. Will it be Castellanos or Anderson who replaces him? I hope for a full match with Castellanos. I have heard talk about how important Anderson is in the defensive work. I will have a close look at that this match. Again the midfield is unsure. Alberto must of course play, but he will be tired sooner or later. I would like Cataldi, but Vecino has just been better so he will have to play. He contributes with goals and quite a bit offensively from his defensive position. Last position in the midfield I would like to give Guendouzi. To see how he will play over 90 minutes. Then again. I guess something completely different will happen. Rovella as regista. Alberto and Vecino in front of him. Kamada will have to start on the bench I feel quite sure

I have bit more calm view on this. Good chances for 3 points. We have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss the last 5 matches this season. Not so bad. Last season was 0-2 in Rome and 0-2 in Bergamo. 2-0 this time?

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Lazio - Atalanta Empty Re: Lazio - Atalanta

Post by FX Laz Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:36 am

Very satisfying match. I could not watch all of the match. What I saw was brilliant attacking and nice pressure. Players will always miss chances, but that missed chance by Casale gave me a bad feeling. Of course he should have buried it. Anyway. Good performance from the attack, but reports say that Anderson and Zaccagni was still a bit off from their best? Can we start with Isaksen and Pedro next match? What is worse than our wingers though is the defence. Some say Marusic looks like he should leave the team. Romagnoli? Is he really as good as they say he is? He is a very good leader though.

Break coming up now and I expect us to just continue to build team relations. It seems like they play a bit different from last season this season. There has been more headers and crosses this year. I miss more the short passing from last season. If it works though I am fine with the modifies style. Vecino keeps coming to chances and scoring. Taty can be a good striker and Pedro has nice form. The goal from Vecino was a joy to watch. He knows how to push difficult shots low enough. The backs can have a rest next match. Lazzari seems better than Marusic right now.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down