LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic - Lazio

Go down

Celtic - Lazio Empty Celtic - Lazio

Post by FX Laz Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Low interest for Lazio internationally it seems. Also on twitter. I miss the good old days with at least 100 new posts per day.

New Champions League match. Kick off at 21.00 CET. I really don't like this opponent. Sort of like a Scottish Livorno. A bigger team with a lot more trophies. Still though. If I am not mistaken Rangers are friends with our fans.

On to ourselves. I have no feeling who should play this match. The only position I have thought about is the striker position. My thought is we should give Castellanos another chance and hope he gets going. Show some faith. Ciro will be back again later. In the midfield I can't see that I have seen anyone being better than anyone else. Someone has mentioned we should bench Alberto to force the others to take more responsibility. Interesting thought, but I don't think this is the best match for that. Also I guess he will be tired playing every match. In defence I guess there will be no changes, but I have noticed the team spirit is higher when Patric plays.

Prediction for tomorrow is a 1-0 loss. I think there have been a lot better Celtic editions. However. Knowing how we play in European competition, I will not keep my hopes up too high.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Celtic - Lazio Empty Lazio in Glasgow

Post by RuggyVogue Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:57 pm

How many Lazio fans will be in Glasgow tomorrow evening ?

RuggyVogue

Back to top Go down

Celtic - Lazio Empty Re: Celtic - Lazio

Post by FX Laz Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:43 am

Football Italia says there will be 900. Another web page says about 1000. It is not exactly cheap watching a game in Champions League anymore.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by FX Laz Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:51 am

Strange match. I want to start at the half time. Because I had a good feeling. We were taking over the mtach more and more during first half as the time went by. And then comes this second half! If we move to minute 75 it seems like we go all in on defence. Just as long as we can get 1 point it is good. That seemed like Sarri's tactic. I disagree about that. Okay. How about the rest of second half? Pathetic. We had a signum last season. Keep the ball in the team, dribbles, smart through balls and one-twos. Nothing of that in this match. As long as we won the ball it was just to get it away from our goal with no attempt at proper attacking.

Apart from that. By far too many passes into open space when the player wants it at the foot. And the other way around. Too bad ball touching. Also, receiving the ball with the arms to get it under control. Very weak. I will not mention any names. At least not in a negative way. The whole team was bad, but I would mention Guendouzi which has a calm head when he crosses the ball that leads to 2-1. Also positive about Pedro which is equally calm when he heads it into the net. Not looking forward to the continuation. Luckily there will be a break after Atalanta.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down