LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by Agent Orange Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:08 pm

Who will replace Sergej? This will be an very important mercato, but so far zero players in. I wonder what Sarri is thinking, he and Lotito must have plans for players to buy/sign/loan!
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:24 pm

Agent Orange wrote:Who will replace Sergej? This will be an very important mercato, but so far zero players in. I wonder what Sarri is thinking, he and Lotito must have plans for players to buy/sign/loan!
For now the media is pushing the names of Zielinski and Samardzic. Both complicated operations though.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:16 am

It seems Valentine Castellanos is the first signing of our new season🤡

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:41 pm

According to Di Marzio the fee for Castellanos is 15m +5m in addons...
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:36 pm

15m is way too much money for him - this reeks of Muriqi.
Even with Sergej and CL money, we still can't afford that much money on a shot in the dark.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:07 pm

Stefano_40 wrote:15m is way too much money for him - this reeks of Muriqi.
Even with Sergej and CL money, we still can't afford that much money on a shot in the dark.
What confuses me is that they say our budget is 60m (after sergey sale).
So 15m for this guy, then it is rumored 15m for Kerkez, then we need a midfielder (for now rumored to be samardzic or zielinski both 20-25m) and then we also are planning to get berardi for 20m + cancellieri? It looks like we wont sign one of the positions we need unless lotito makes another sale/decides to spend more or is able to sign zaha for free instead of berardi.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:32 pm

Yup - I just think that our priorities aren't being addressed.
If it were me, I'd go out and get a new CM and a Regista first - they are positions that we need to fill.
Then once we have that, I go for LB, then ST, then a winger.

I do agree that we need another sale to fully satisfy the market - I'd like it to be Basic, Maximiano or Antonio, but of the realistic players who teams actually will want, I think it should be Lazzari.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:46 pm

Strange, 15+5 for deputy Ciro,
Nobody for SMS role....
Busines with Cairo?!- Sanabria now dont have any sense....
Ricci for deputy Cataldi! We have Vecino who can cover that position, Torino have Ilic who is more needed than Ricci ....
Pellegrini stil not finished, Ziellinski, throwing money for deputy Ciro and been lazy for player who can immediately been in starting 11!!!!!!
Maybe arab sirens for Ciro- FA are strong,
Berardi?! C' mon guys, offering 20+ for Ricci and silent about Berardi!!!!!
Only serious job with Torino will be tooking Ilic- Ricci for 10 m + Basic- Cancelieri-Lazzari( 10 m max)....
Juric will use all of them in first 11(352)....
We will have complete midfield for Sarri.
But things are going to slow

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:16 pm

doc wrote:According to Di Marzio the fee for Castellanos is 15m +5m in addons...

I dont believe this at all. I dont know who he is and us paying €20 mil again for one player is a gamble Lotito wont make.

Instead buy someone cheaper and invest the money to build up an scouting central and network. And find a DS that Sarri likes.

Our front office still seem abit amateurish, no ”real” DS, no scouting, bad primavera (atleast bad when it comes to deliver players to a-team). There is work to be done so to speak.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:04 pm

In 2006/07 we reach CL position and we lose Jimenez( who was on loan from January that year)....
Under Pioli we played CL play off, injury Klose,Gentileti....we didnt bring any new player...
Under Inzaghi we took two sub players( and we pass the group)....
Now, we dont have SMS, we dont have serious roster,
We have coach who have clear ideas,who understand team policy and for two seasons didnt want big names....
He stil want modest investments,....I'm afraid that we will lose him and get back two steps....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:27 pm

Misbah wrote: In 2006/07 we reach CL position and we lose Jimenez( who was on loan from January that year)....
Under Pioli we played CL play off, injury Klose,Gentileti....we didnt bring any new player...
Under Inzaghi we took two sub players( and we pass the group)....
Now, we dont have SMS, we dont have serious roster,
We have coach who have clear ideas,who understand team policy and for two seasons didnt want big names....
He stil want modest investments,....I'm afraid that we will lose him and get back two steps....

I dont think you have to worrie to much about that. If Sarri just get the players he needs then he will be satisfied, obviously Sergej must be replaced, perhaps by someone who is abit more defensive or atleast 2way central midfielder who also is strong and hopefully abit tall. There must be something around that we can get? Seems like Pellegrini will join on loan again, so that thing is done now atleast. Now we need a winger, a vice Ciro and a replacement for Sergej (either a mezzala or a defensive regista, or both)
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:40 pm

Parisi to Fiorentina for €10 mil.. Sarri must be boiling inside now.. or he already acceptes that Pellegrini comes on another loan. And we focus on other positions?
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:51 pm

Thats the pointI m talking( scared) about:
Do the Sarri will get what he need?
He( we) deserve a step forward. We was second in the league( put the referee decisions during the season against us) without deputy Ciro, without left foot back up player. We used Marusic in booth sides.
With 8 m Sarri made a miracle with defense.
We had Patric- Gilla as a sub players( respect for them,but their qualities are far away from serious)...
Vecino was only good option for midfield when one of Sms- LA- Cataldi wasn't ready ....
Sarri used Pedro perfectly....
He want a player for first team, two years he scream that we dont have roster for every 3 days matches....
I hope we bring players to join the team in Auronzo.
First season he managed to build the team with zero investment( FA- Pedro- Hysaj) and adapt the current ones in 433, after 5 seasons 352.....
Last season without Ciro almost for a half of the season he secure CL position.
I think that we should scare. Losing Sarri means get back for a long time.....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:39 pm

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 5 Image
Well I guess thats it, Zielinski is definitely not coming to Lazio Sad
The ''insá'' curse hits again, after kerkez and berardi now zielinski
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:30 pm

doc wrote:Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 5 Image
Well I guess thats it, Zielinski is definitely not coming to Lazio Sad
The ''insá'' curse hits again, after kerkez and berardi now zielinski

Lol 😆 god no! This guy again

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:37 pm

Difficult transfer window:
losing SMS needs someone on that position who will cost some money

on the wings:
Don't know who should come. I personally would go for Orsolini, but nothing will happen as long as Cancellieri is a Lazio player.
FA, Pedro, Zaccagni and Cancellieri are enough at the moment. Plus - Castellanos could also play on the wing.

regista:
If you want to get the team one level higher, you would need someone who is better than Cataldi. Sarri likes Cataldi, Vecino can play there and as long as Marcos Antonio is here, i don't think that we would spend big money here.
So imo Cataldi will be starter, if someone joins, then it's a cheaper solution.

Leftback:
We have Hysaj and Marusic available. Lazzari on the right.
If Lazio wants to get one level higher, and in my opinion, this is the only real position (next to a new SMS) where Lazio needs to invest, because our players are offensive too weak.
Selling Lazzari, Marusic on the right, and getting Kerkez would be ideal.

If i would be DS of this club, a new SMS and a strong LB would be my target!
If we can sell Cancellieri, getting Orsolini would be another target for me.
blue-white
blue-white

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizmo Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:29 pm

blue-white wrote:Difficult transfer window:
losing SMS needs someone on that position who will cost some money

on the wings:
Don't know who should come. I personally would go for Orsolini, but nothing will happen as long as Cancellieri is a Lazio player.
FA, Pedro, Zaccagni and Cancellieri are enough at the moment. Plus - Castellanos could also play on the wing.

regista:
If you want to get the team one level higher, you would need someone who is better than Cataldi. Sarri likes Cataldi, Vecino can play there and as long as Marcos Antonio is here, i don't think that we would spend big money here.
So imo Cataldi will be starter, if someone joins, then it's a cheaper solution.

Leftback:
We have Hysaj and Marusic available. Lazzari on the right.
If Lazio wants to get one level higher, and in my opinion, this is the only real position (next to a new SMS) where Lazio needs to invest, because our players are offensive too weak.
Selling Lazzari, Marusic on the right, and getting Kerkez would be ideal.

If i would be DS of this club, a new SMS and a strong LB would be my target!
If we can sell Cancellieri, getting Orsolini would be another target for me.

Hey b-w! Good to see you!

I believe that not only Cataldi needs to be replaced to make a step up in quality, but also getting someone better then Felipe on the wing. Defence was most solid in all of Serie A and should not be a priority. We need more speed and creativity from midfield, LA have creativity, also SMS. But both have no speed. We need a mezzala with legs and vision, which will be expensive as you say. So the money should be on regista, mezzala and RW. If a good opportunity arises for LB then go for it. Preferably loan Pellegrini again.

Rizmo

blue-white likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:47 pm

Rizmo wrote:

I believe that not only Cataldi needs to be replaced to make a step up in quality, but also getting someone better then Felipe on the wing. Defence was most solid in all of Serie A and should not be a priority. We need more speed and creativity from midfield, LA have creativity, also SMS. But both have no speed. We need a mezzala with legs and vision, which will be expensive as you say. So the money should be on regista, mezzala and RW. If a good opportunity arises for LB then go for it. Preferably loan Pellegrini again.

Nice to see you too, Rizmo. Very Happy
I would also like to see someone instead of Cataldi, but we would spend money there, where we have Cataldi and Vecino. I don't see a real good quality signing here.
SMS left, so we will need to spend there.

And Felipe Anderson? - I'm a bit surprised here.
In my opinion he was our best player last season. Did his job on the wing, and did his job when he played instead of Ciro.
Anderson has the most minutes in his legs compared to his teammates.

Defense is solid - totally agree, but if we want to move forward, we would need on the sides better players, especially when we talk about their offensive gameplay. All of them, Marusic, Hysaj, Lazzari - they are offensive not strong enough the put an opponent on the sides more into pressure.
Sure, Zaccagni and Anderson do that upfront, but for creating more chances, you need your LB and RB in more upfront movements.
Take a look at Hernandez, Di Lorenzo, Udogie and others and you know what i mean Cool

But i absolutely agree - if a movement for a new player in our defensive line gets too expensive, it's better to get Pellegrini on another loan.
All i wanna say is, that Kerkez would be massive there + we could make money in the future.
blue-white
blue-white

Rizmo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizmo Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:37 pm

blue-white wrote:
Rizmo wrote:

Nice to see you too, Rizmo.  Very Happy
I would also like to see someone instead of Cataldi, but we would spend money there, where we have Cataldi and Vecino. I don't see a real good quality signing here.
SMS left, so we will need to spend there.

And Felipe Anderson? - I'm a bit surprised here.
In my opinion he was our best player last season. Did his job on the wing, and did his job when he played instead of Ciro.
Anderson has the most minutes in his legs compared to his teammates.

Defense is solid - totally agree, but if we want to move forward, we would need on the sides better players, especially when we talk about their offensive gameplay. All of them, Marusic, Hysaj, Lazzari - they are offensive not strong enough the put an opponent on the sides more into pressure.
Sure, Zaccagni and Anderson do that upfront, but for creating more chances, you need your LB and RB in more upfront movements.
Take a look at Hernandez, Di Lorenzo, Udogie and others and you know what i mean  Cool

But i absolutely agree - if a movement for a new player in our defensive line gets too expensive, it's better to get Pellegrini on another loan.
All i wanna say is, that Kerkez would be massive there + we could make money in the future.

I’d much rather get Kerkez then Pellegrini which I honestly think will not be good enough for our level. But then budget will be less for more important positions imo. Felipe played a lot because he was never injured and Ciro was. But he lacks creativity, we lose many assists with SMS and FA don’t create enough, hence I think a player like Berardi will be a big step up in the offensive department. Players like Berardi and Zaccagni can create without so offensive wingbacks so they can stay back like last season and we can stay compact. FA has his strength in his ability to never get tired, he is great in helping out defensively but lacks a bit offensively which I think we can do better. But main focus needs to be midfield. Cataldi and a new regista (Ricci) and Zielinski preferably. Vecino can alternate with Zielinski and I want to see if Marcos Antonio can be LA sub. I think he will be better there then regista. Sell Basic.

Rizmo

blue-white likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 5 Empty not like the old days

Post by Laziale1255 Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:17 pm

its really not like the old days when the international Laziale forum was full! have this new version of lazioland only 22 members? come on people drop twitter and make this big!

And i cant get how people are so optemistic, its like many dont have been trhru a lotitolazio mercato before!

Ciao!
Avanti Lazio!

Laziale1255

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:59 pm

Toreira back in fashion, seems easier with Turkish teams( even that in the past we never did job with them like we wanted.....we wait for Muriqi two month and we didnt save the money, Burak- Yazici...) than to do buisenes with Cairo(30 m for Ricci!!!!!!!) - we are not trying to buy super star,just a young player with one solid season behind him.....
Lotito contact Berardi stuff....?- if these is truth, smart move.
Ziellinski- from here we should start.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:47 pm

Torreira is proven player. I like him very much. However, this seems to be somehow "panic buy". I don't think that any cent beyond 10 million is worth. Let me be clear, mid-table Premiership teams would minimum pay 15+ for likes of Torreira, but Italian teams are not so wealthy. Lotito has promised Sarri and wants to keep his promises. Also, unless there is some dramatic cash flow of money (and we know that money doesn't fall from the sky), this means that Lazio will either go after Berardi or Ziellinski. Berardi being Italian and the fact that Sarri likes to play a lot with wings, Lotito will choose Berardi. Also, Marcos Antonio will most likely leave. He will be sold or loaned. Instead, Lazio will seek some low cost mezzala as back up. I could see some hidden agreement between Ziellinski and Sarri for next year.

LazioKosovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:48 pm

Galatasaray want 15 m, our proposal is 12+3....
More closer than for Ricci, we raise offer from 15 to 18+2 but Cairo wants min 25 m.
Sarri wants Toreira,Lotitto wants Ricci( he is younger)...
Both of them are deputy Cataldi, we have Vecino who can also cover that role....
Strange a lot, Lotitto didnt go to finish Ziellinski- Berardi deals, run for the Ricci, we know what relationship we have with Cairo!

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:26 pm

Kerkez has signed for Bournemouth
Cod
Cod

Back to top Go down

Post by seblak.bdg Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:54 pm

after tare left.. i thought we would have a brighter transfer.
lotito would listen to sarri.
instead "give me the position you need. i'll find the player"

WE ARE BACK IN DARK ERA!!!

seblak.bdg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next