LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 Empty Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by Admin Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:11 pm

Lazio Transfer News and Rumours summer 2023

Admin
Admin

https://lazioland.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by Admin Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:30 pm

#Lazio currently leading the race to sign #Sampdoria’s goalkeeper Emil #Audero. #transfers

@NicoSchira

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:31 pm

As back up?
Cod
Cod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:36 pm

Cod wrote:As back up?

That’s the rumour, yes.

Sarri wants him as a backup and it was rumoured that we only have to sell Maximiano in order to complete the transfer of Audero.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:40 pm

Suppose Samp might have to sell after relegation..
Cod
Cod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:45 pm

Cod wrote:Suppose Samp might have to sell after relegation..

It’s strange because one year ago Audero was rumoured to worth around 20 mln.

His price is definitely much lower now but it’s not rumoured how much Lazio will pay for him if we really want him.

But firstly, i want to sell Maximiano, Basic and Marcos Antonio in order to get some money.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:55 pm

I'd definitely sell Maximiano & Basic out of the 3 you have mentioned. I'd like to see more of Antonio

Strange how things work out. Maximiano started as our No1 but only lasted 6 minutes!!!!!
Cod
Cod

Admin and sslazio_eng like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:57 pm

Hey everyone thanks for making this forum Smile
I have a friend who is a Santos fanatic. He told me Marcos Leonardo is a similar player to immobile in the way that he likes running in behind defenders. He is fast, strong, but a little short (1.75, 10cm shorter than immobile). He is only 1.75 tall but weighs 84kg so I think it will be very hard to knock him off the ball unlike Luca Romero Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 1f602
Apparently the Santos fans think he is already ours
doc
doc

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sslazio_eng Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:01 pm

I've heard some rumours about Marcos Leonardo and him coming to Lazio. He seems like a good backup for Ciro Immobile.
sslazio_eng
sslazio_eng

https://truthsocial.com/@sslazio_eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:05 pm

I watched some more videos of Marcos Leonardo.

The boy is good - he has speed, physicality, good vision for a striker and very good link up play with his teammates.

Nice quick feet, good technique.

He is just too raw and with no experience.

But if we can get him for 10-12 millions it will be good business.

The problem is he will need time to adapt to new country, new league, new team. He will have to learn Sarri movements and instructions. It will take time.

Probably he won’t play much in the first months. That’s why we need Berardi type of signing too.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:07 pm

We definitely need at least 1 more centre forward!
Cod
Cod

sslazio_eng likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:07 pm

Hi all, my first post in the forum. Thanks Emko for creating this to us.
I read so many names around, but who does business in mercato as Tare's replacement? Or Lotito just calls some agents who still have good relationship with him?

Hadi

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:09 pm

Hadi wrote:Hi all, my first post in the forum. Thanks Emko for creating this to us.
I read so many names around, but who does business in mercato as Tare's replacement? Or Lotito just calls some agents who still have good relationship with him?
I do not want to mislead you so if I am mistaken someone please correct me. If I remember correctly, Lotito is taking care of the transfer business until our new DS comes in.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:I watched some more videos of Marcos Leonardo.

The boy is good - he has speed, physicality, good vision for a striker and very good link up play with his teammates.

The problem is he will need time to adapt to new country, new league, new team. He will have to learn Sarri movements and instructions. It will take time.

Probably he won’t play much in the first months. That’s why we need Berardi type of signing too.

Good link up play would be perfect, as that is what Ciro is not fully refined at. It is so sad how to us 10-12 million is actually a decent chunk of money while for any epl team that is what they spend for a third backup. It looks like Lazio strategy will be to shop in smaller leagues with serie a being the only major league they buy players from.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:13 pm

If he does come, he will become Ciro's replacement in the future. As far as I hate to say it, Ciro will miss few games next season, so if Marcos Leonardo has similar attributes, he can learn n replace Ciro.
Personallly, I prefer players like Marcos Leonardo than Berardi. I just hope we can find another kvara out there.

Hadi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:16 pm

doc wrote:
Hadi wrote:Hi all, my first post in the forum. Thanks Emko for creating this to us.
I do not want to mislead you so if I am mistaken someone please correct me. If I remember correctly, Lotito is taking care of the transfer business until our new DS comes in.

Yeah I read it also, but does he have time to do it while he has another focus now? Maybe Lotito jr has become the apprentice? Laughing Laughing

Hadi

Back to top Go down

Post by Poda Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:24 pm

Sarri will have more say in who is coming and who is going, presumably Lotito will handle the more delicate issues and Fabiani will do more work.

Poda

Cod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:30 pm

doc wrote:

Good link up play would be perfect, as that is what Ciro is not fully refined at. It is so sad how to us 10-12 million is actually a decent chunk of money while for any epl team that is what they spend for a third backup. It looks like Lazio strategy will be to shop in smaller leagues with serie a being the only major league they buy players from.

Look how much money the Saudi Arabian clubs are now throwing about & the English pundits are upset 🤣🤣
Cod
Cod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:47 pm

Hello from me too. Thank you Emko for creating this forum! The team is a bit slow in transfers yet again this season, i hope Sarri won't get upset.
Fratello
Fratello

Agent Orange and Emko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:06 pm

Hadi wrote:
doc wrote:

Yeah I read it also, but does he have time to do it while he has another focus now? Maybe Lotito jr has become the apprentice? Laughing Laughing

haahahhaa we are seeing Enrico around a lot more, I guess he is the apprentice and will get a more serious position soon! Btw I am sorry if it is not allowed/incorrect to discuss it here (delete if it is) but are any of you also convinced Lotito is mafia? Tare and his brother have been sighted at a dinner with mafia bosses, and his business is a cleaning service, catering, gas and he owns a big security firm. Him trying to get into politics and becoming a senator also rang some bells for me.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:34 pm

Fratello wrote:Hello from me too. Thank you Emko for creating this forum! The team is a bit slow in transfers yet again this season, i hope Sarri won't get upset.

I read that Lotito will be fully focus on Lazio’s transfer after Tuesday. Let’s see if there will be some official new player or we are really slow this summer.

I read also that Sarri wants at least two signings before Auronzo. Hope Lotito can get what he wants.

Emko
Admin

Agent Orange and Fratello like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:39 pm

Emko wrote:
Fratello wrote:Hello from me too. Thank you Emko for creating this forum! The team is a bit slow in transfers yet again this season, i hope Sarri won't get upset.

I read that Lotito will be fully focus on Lazio’s transfer after Tuesday. Let’s see if there will be some official new player or we are really slow this summer.

I read also that Sarri wants at least two signings before Auronzo. Hope Lotito can get what he wants.

Two signings before Auronzo? Done! Pedro and Pellegrini!

Hadi

Emko and jjacob like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesto Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:12 pm

doc wrote:

It's still unconfirmed if another "more accomolished" DS will be appointed.  At the moment it's a team.  Lotito, Calveri (paperwork), Sarri, Fabiani (DS) & Picchioni (scout).  It's also possible a new general manager arrives like we had Peruzzi.  It might just as well remain this current group.
Evesto
Evesto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret_Samadhi Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:45 pm

Hello to all! LazioLand Forum is back! So fukin great cheers
Secret_Samadhi
Secret_Samadhi

Agent Orange, Evesto, Emko, Secret_Samadhi and jjacob like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:14 pm

Hello everyone. Nice to see you all back.

LazioKosovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next