LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio - Atletico Madrid

3 posters

Go down

Lazio - Atletico Madrid  Empty Lazio - Atletico Madrid

Post by Agent Orange Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:32 pm

The web page looks abit strange, but my supersticion makes me do this, starting a game topic against Napoli and we won. Thls can happen again hopefully.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lazio - Atletico Madrid  Empty Re: Lazio - Atletico Madrid

Post by Misbah Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:32 am

I hope for more serious defense. Match where Vecino need to start. We need experience and someone good in defensive part of dutys.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by FX Laz Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:23 pm

I could talk about Provedel. Everybody has mentioned him already. I was present again at Olimpico. What people are talking about I have no idea. They said Alberto was very good again. Hard for me to say. From curva Maestrelli/Sud it was so hard to see the details. I saw he worked hard though. They said Cataldi was good. No idea. Not the best stadium for getting a good view. The goal from Provedel I just saw the net move. Did he use his feet or his head? Immobile I noticed. Not a good match from him, again. Planning for a new striker should start already now. Of course a nice experience. At times there was great atmosphere. Particularly after the match and the goal. A little disappointed they did not try to sing harder when the team was struggling during second half.

All negative talk about Olimpico though. Would we get 10000 standing, singing fans in a new stadium? The freedom at the stadium was good too. Stand in the stairs if you want. Not necessary to find the seat you have on your ticket even if the curva sud was full. Too bad I had to be there, but curva nord was full when I bought ticket.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down