LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Napoli - Lazio 9 sept -23

4 posters

Go down

Napoli - Lazio 9 sept -23 Empty Napoli - Lazio 9 sept -23

Post by Agent Orange Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:59 pm

So what you guys think? I do hope and think its time for us to take our first points. Even a draw would feel like a huge step forward after the two incredible losses against Lecce and Genoa.

We were without playing good almost there to take 3p against Lecce but we all know what happened. Against Genoa we was even worse and didnt even deserve 1p.
But with abit of luck we could have had 6p now without playing good and everyone would be happy.

Now we must start to take points, the addition of Guendouzi maybe never would have happened if we didnt have this bad start..

And as chocking as it is Claudio Lotito was according to several sources close to sign Mason Greenwood, if its true then probably he planted the rumour himself that morning to feel the "temperature" the respone to the rumour from Lazio social media accounts and fans etc..
Thank god we dodged this bullet, it would have been insane if we indeed did sign him, wrong in so many ways it would take me to long to write.

Ok so here we go against Napoli:

Provedel
Marusic-Casale-Romagnoli-Hysaj;
Luis Alberto-Cataldi-Kamada;
Felipe Anderson-Immobile-Zaccagni.

This is maybe how we play, if Hysaj is fit. If not then Lazzari starts on RB and Marusic as LB.

The midfield is quite interesting, as we know from before Sarri usually doesnt make any drastic changes, but now when our midfield has been awful he might reconsider?
Maybe its time for Guendouzi to start as DMC, it will be a physical and tough game against Lobotka and Anguissa so the team who wins the midfield will most likely win, maybe even start Vecino instead of Kamada.
On top there is no point in changing anything, even thou Anderson and Zaccagni has started awful, i wont say Ciro because he hasnt got the ball that much, but he has done the job and run alot.

Either way, i hope we play a good game, that is very important. And atleast a draw, hopefully a win..  

Have a great saturday everyone!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!! afro sunny
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Napoli - Lazio 9 sept -23 Empty Re: Napoli - Lazio 9 sept -23

Post by FX Laz Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:33 pm

I do not dare hope for much, but I did read someone who was convinced both teams would score. So maybe one should hope for a draw? 1-1? Judging by the last season for sure it would be ridiculous with just 1 goal after 3 matches. Of course I hope for 3 points, but it does not seem very likely. All this said. Chances are it is not so easy for Napoli to follow up their last season. Repeating a success is often not so easy.

I also find it interesting with the midfield. No danger of having to use a youngster with lack of experience. Plenty of players to choose from. LA and Kamada should play I think. I do like Cataldi, and I hope he will be at least as good as last season. This match though. Maybe time to try something else. Our DM role is quite demanding and we need someone who is razor sharp. Cataldi has not been that player the first 2 matches. The defence and attack though there is not that many possibilities and probably not a need for change either. If Pellegrini gets playing time, I want to see something special. Not just someone running around.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 pm

Half time and we're being dominated, but hoping for something always! If we hold on, we might get a goal towards the end

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:49 am

Great second half.
3 big points vs champion,refeere,var...
Bravisimo.
Lobotka finish the match without yellow card!!!!
Zacagni yellow for protest,clear faul on him
LA yellow,clear faull on him !!!!!
Zacagni goal, Var show the images 10 min after the action(5 min after Gunduzi goal)!!!!
Strange,
Unacceptable refeere.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by FX Laz Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:22 am

Surely an interesting match. Of course I am happy with the 3 points, but there is just tons to analyze here. Obviously we have 4 balls in the net. Guendouzi goal is unfortunately correctly disallowed. The other goal by Zaccagni feels like a lot of bullshit. One replay which gives an unclear picture.

I guess many might say that it was an undeserved win because Napoli dominated. Nah. Not so sure about that. In second half all that domination is cancelled out by the enormous space we get when attacking. Also Napoli is directly bad at defending clearing the ball straight to our players. Several times. I am in doubt if they even deserved the goal they got.

Good to see several players stepping up and improving their game. Anderson did a lot better. He is behind all we have offensively in first half. Kamada is the man with the goal. I think we see more of him, but still not quite enough. LA was our best player. Also great to see when he repeats the success of stepping over the ball to let it pass to a player in a better position. Nice goal of course. Marusic better. Cataldi was also better with very good interception in the defence. Zaccagni not quite good enough, but he was better. I wonder if he gets a message to hold back a bit to avoid the offsides. It could have meant a lot of difference to just get one more of those goals where he was called offside.

Break coming up now. Hard to say if it will be good or bad for the team. I think it will be good. The commentators again said at the end of first half that we (and Napoli) looked fatigued. That should be impossible for next match. 3 points and ahead of roma. All well and good for now. Seemingly.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:37 pm

Sorry for late answer, i dont have a computer and i work full time as a stone mason, very hard but sometimes i can use somewons computer. Soon im buying either a laptop or a stationary computer…

Either way, what an incredible second half! Me and my nephew did watch it, he is 15 and the only one of my siblings i really had success with when it comes to football and Lazio.

He is almost as crazy as me, well not really but it feels good to know atleast one of them is 100% Laziale!

I have told him the entire story of Lazio from like 98/99.. when they was here in my town in Sweden on a training camp for a week.

The squad we had back then was insane, and i had the luxury to meet and watch this team and the Mister Sven-Göran Eriksson and staff.. this was a precamp like Auronzo but here in little town Varberg.

And we all know what happened afterwards, Favalli promised a victory against Manchester United, also Conceição promised a victory and another trophy, and they wasnt wrong. Grazie!

Also i told him about my journey to Rome, my first game live against Sampdoria 2003, 1–1, Fiore scored and Stam was and still is one of the best defender i’ve ever seen live…

Also i told him about all the derbys i’ve attended with my friends and brother, getting to know so many people, from all over the world. I’ve made friends for life because of the forums and derby meetings. Grazie!

Also i told about when we S.S. Lazio 1900 almost ceased to exist… that was a very stressful and depressing period. The agony and emptiness and the bankrupcy looming in my head.. Ugo Longo, Curva Nord story, the fantastic society S.S. Lazio who was and still is my one true love.

We were so close to die.. but standed up at 9 (boxing reference) and after when the club was saved i could finally relax and have the knowledge that we are still here, not take the easy way out like Florentia Viola (Fiorentinas new name) or Napoli Soccer for that matter.

Also the sad stuff, Paparelli, Gabbo Sandri, Fabrizio Piscitelli etc.. and all the other heros that are not with us anymore. RIP.

It is abit sad, i gave him shirts and stuff, and he went to his football training with Lazio match shirt on and some of his teammates told him if he support us he support fascist and nazi club… my reaction was to tell him never listen to people who have no clue, the ones who talk bad about Lazio is idiots and that he should not waste energy on the sheeps..

BUT I HAD LAZIOWORLD and the forum, oh my.. now i really went of topic.. either way what a game we played.. Luis Alberto was amazing, Felipe to.. and Provedel! What a team we have now. It is a priveledge to see Mister Sarri along with Lotito create this amazing team.

So to everyone, i hope this forum can become a new place for all Lazio supporters to discuss, become friends and maybe even see eachother in Rome for an derby meeting, that would be fantastic! Yes i know social media like twitter (Z) and Facebook etc is easier and so on.. but it will never be so personal as webpage with forum were one can discuss Lazio for hours and hours.

Thank you all who have posted here. It is an priveledge to read everyones thougts and ideas posting here.

Non Mollare Mai and always Forza S.S. Lazio!
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down