LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:32 pm

stevie_bk_ny wrote:One thing I’m not seeing anywhere is…who are we replacing Sergej with this summer if we cash in and he goes abroad?  Is it better to swap for Rovella / Pellegrini?

I’d say at this point we don’t have any other options, if Zielinski extends with Napoli. Both available options, Loftous Cheek and Fratessi, are gone now.

I’d say Zielinski is the last shot. Otherwise we are left with players with no/little experience, in particular with regards to CL

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:56 pm

From Saudi medias: It seems Savic - Al-Hilal is a done deal! All the sides accepted the terms, Savic will receive 12mil per year in 4 year deal. There is no information how much Lazio will receive but it should be between 38-45mil

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by jjacob Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:19 am

I see there is much enthusiasm for this Brazilian kid but I think if anything it is more of an investment, than a solution. I doubt we would want to replace a record breaking & record setting striker with someone so little experienced. Injuries derailed Rocchi's career, so we signed Klose, Miro ended his so we set our sight on Immobile, now that Ciro is in autumn of his playing days surely we will look for someone proven too?

Replacing a goal machine like Immobile with a striker that is best described as 'promising' is a huge gamble, we have to be wiser than that.
jjacob
jjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:03 am

Even Ciro cant be a replacement for Immobile 2016-2022 version Embarassed
Our best period this season, nine matches in row was winning with FA in Ciro role.....
Minute after minutes we hear new names....
But, i liked Sarri answer in today interview, " I need a winger like FA".
I known since FA is back that he will be the most important player for Sarri...
Anyway, things start to move:
- LA renew
- Offer for Berardi will be official very soon (15-17 plus Cancelieri)
- Kerkes, we have agreement with player, we need to convince AZ.....
Definitely we have a list of priorities and modules,
Everything will depend on Berardi/ Zaha situation( for my opinion).
I will not be surprise if we sign both of them and forget the Ciro replacement, one of the wingers will be used time after time as a false 9.
Economically we will have forum agreements Basketball
Btw, I was very critical on Lotitto in past, but his new attitude impress me. This around SMS saga is a masterpiece....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:05 pm

Javier Erfi Lopez wrote:From Saudi medias: It seems Savic - Al-Hilal is a done deal! All the sides accepted the terms, Savic will receive 12mil per year in 4 year deal. There is no information how much Lazio will receive but it should be between 38-45mil

Which Saudi medias? Can you show us some source. First impression is that this is not true. Saudis are paying 30+ millions per year to mediocre players hence I don't see how come Sergej would accept 12 million for him. Even if this is true, the thing is that Saudis are paying big money to players and not to teams. Therefore, 40 millions to Lazio is highly unlikely.

LazioKosovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:42 pm

There is no chance in this universe for Sergej to play in Saudi Arabia until maybe he gets 37 years old.
Fratello
Fratello

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:53 pm

Agent of Amdoni post a picture with Lotitto...
Andre Anderson will be proposed to Santos as a part of Leonardo...
Lotitto will not go beyond 20+5 ( bonus) or 15-17+ Cancelierinfor Berardi- wich is smart,
Acerbi officially at Inter...
Atmosphere in team seems to be great,renewals of LA,Pedro....waiting FA,Zacagni,Ciro....its very good when our key players are happy with the team( including their relationship )....
We have a lot of "near" deals but stil nothing concrete, but this isn't so bad,because we renew with LA....and we will continue like this.
Personally I will go for Pereyra who is free, have a experience in serie- a, this will give us safety:
SMS, even if he will be sold after Auronzo or at the end of August we will have emergency back up...

Misbah

Fratello likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 pm

I think we need 3 or 4 players, all ”Sarri approved”

We need an vice Ciro: Some rumours going around but that Brasilian kid in Santos seems like the one most people talk about now. I would rather see an experienced CF that either resemble Ciro alot in the playstyle or a different CF that is abit better in the air but again the player need Sarri approval.

A solution like when we signed Klose would be epic! A player like Giroud would be perfect aswell, i mean a player that has Girouds playstyle because we can forget about himself.

We need a CM: This area is still abit unknown, but i wouldnt mind if we tried to buy or sign an regista, Cataldi was very good last season but imagine if we found an even better player? Abit more versitile and stronger in the defensive part of the game. Think Leiva crossed with Almeyda.

Here we also need to be smart, L.A is obviously staying since he signed a new contract the other day, the part that worry me most is the Sergej situation, is he staying or leaving? If he stays then we can concentrate on finding a DMC/regista but if he is leaving then we also need a mezzala. This is the area that worries me the most.

We need a winger: I think we can forget Berardi, he cost to much, however i think Orsolini is the best option, if Sarri approves and Bologna isnt crazy like Sassuolos DS then i say lets go and try everything to sign him! I guess there are other options around if we cant solve Orsolini, maybe a free agent..

We need a LB (or do we?): This is probably the position that has been most rumours about, from Parisi to Kerkez and so on. Many of them are great players but we need to keep in mind that our defence worked excellent last season, and Hysaj really had a ”revival” season and the saying ”if it aint broken, dont fix it” is something we maybe need to think about.

However if we could get Parisi or Kerkez for a very good price it is obviously worth considering.
I believe the most likely player to arrive here is Luca Pellegrini on another loan, it would save us money and he got 6 months of Sarris training in him already with us.

Ofcourse to sign any player at all we need money, the CL money isnt comming until after next season so either our sponsor would chip in some money and we got atleast some money, Acerbi sale, the remaining part of Correa payment (if there is any left), Escalante sale, i know this isnt that much money but atleast its something. And perhaps we sell a player or two that either is Sergej or someone that isnt part of Sarris plans.

We can also do like must clubs do nowadays, atleast in Italy and buy player(s) and pay in several installments, this should not be a big problem since our economy is very good and we are garantued money next spring/summer for our CL participation + the money that comes in winter from the new Supercoppa format.
And we can ofcourse loan player(s) with option/obligation to buy next season.

We can also use players like Cancellieri, Basic, Maximiano as either trading chip or just sell them, because we have no real use of them now and most likely not in the future either.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Stefano_40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 pm

This is getting serious. According to Serbian web page Mozzartsport, indeed Sergej is going to Al-Hilal. Total operation is around 150 million euros, transfer fee included. There are some minor details to be negotiated. Negotiations lasted for days and came to an end last weekend.
From what I know, this web page is very reliable.

LazioKosovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:33 pm

Sergej leaving out of Italy is the best possible scenario for us. 40 millions in Lazio's pocket is also what Lotito wanted. Sad end indeed but the player wanted to leave with all his passion. Dissapointing but we should look forward.
Fratello
Fratello

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:20 pm

Last news:
Sms to Arabia
42 m for us
30 m per season for Sms

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Berardi- Politano- Orsolini- Karldsoo (AZ player)
One of them, but we need to be quick..
Toreira- Zielinski- Fernandes- Paredes- dutch player( forget his name)- we need two of them.....
Except Paredes( wich seems to be our last option/ or mask for Toreira) all of them are very hard to get....
Leonardo- Amidoni- Zaha....one off them.
Pellegrini- Kerkez....one off them ( or both if we sell Marusic) .....
We need to react faster,and we will have time for accommodation of Basic- Akpro during August.
GK role, I will not made exchange for saving 1 m....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:42 pm

So we need a CM pretty badly now - gulp. A starter.

I was surprised how many Juventini didn’t want to include Rovella in the swap.

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:51 pm

stevie_bk_ny wrote:So we need a CM pretty badly now - gulp.  A starter.

I was surprised how many Juventini didn’t want to include Rovella in the swap.

Will have been a big mistake selling him without a replacement ready if it turns out that we don't..

Clubs now know 2 key pieces of information;
1. We will be sitting on €40m - add 10-20% on to any pricetag.
2. We are now pretty desperate for a starter - add another 10% on to any pricetag.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:37 pm

I really really hoped that Sergej would sign a new contract with us, Lotito offered him 6 mil + bonuses / season and we cant go further then that.
In a impossible situation this was the probably "the best" solution, we wont have to face Sergej and he didnt go to another club in Serie A.

So now our mercato is unlocked but as Stefano write, all clubs now know we got money, this will either raise pricetag on all the players we wont (most likely scenario) but it could also show that we have money, we will pay, and more money will come.. so i really hope that Sarri get the names he needs, ASAP... starting Auronzo with loosing our best midfielder and not signing one player before is not an ideal situation.
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:02 pm

All quiet in mercato front for one more day. Concerns starting to grow, i don't know what we are waiting for... Lotito has to stop negotiating for weeks about 2-3 million difference, start pay for whatever is needed so the team is ready on 20 August. The schedule is tough from the beginning this season, we can't afford delays. Last year many had come by now, like today Romagnoli was signed. What is this delay?! Wake tf UP!
Fratello
Fratello

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:44 pm

Start to be strange mercato!
We have money, we have a list of players.....except personal agreement with Kerkez we have no nothing.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:08 pm

Sergej is gone.
Next season, it's fairly likely that Luis is gone too.

I'm already thinking ahead, but we need a top midfielder this mercato, and really another top midfielder who we can possibly snag on a pre contract for next season too.

We don't do that, we are essentially fucked in 24/25.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Officially doneLazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 4 E4fec310Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 4 A18ac010

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:53 pm

Is there any rumor on how much the Saudis are willing to pay for Ciro? Apparently, he agreed to 15m euros a season with a 5m signing-on fee. Personally if we can get a good fee from the Saudis I wouldn't mind selling him at all. He is a legend but not the player he once was, I think everyone can agree without bias that the best football lazio played last season was with felipe as the f9. My dream would be to use Ciro + SMS money to sign Zaha as a free agent to play that role up top, and then signing Kerkez, a back-up striker like Sanabria, and then Zielinski would be awesome. A regista would be nice but I can't see us signing one while cataldi and antonio are still here.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadi Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:45 pm

Radu n Sergej have left the building, it's gonna be a disaster if we also let another team leader go to another club in this mercato!

Hadi

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:14 pm

Hadi wrote:Radu n Sergej have left the building, it's gonna be a disaster if we also let another team leader go to another club in this mercato!

Yeah I understand where you are coming from but Ciro is 33 years old, his speed is waning and that was his strong point, he isn't the best fit for Sarri system and the list goes on. Players like Luis, Romagnoli, Felipe, Pedro and others can try to step up in his absence as a presence in the locker room.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cod Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:03 pm

Rumours we want Bonucci
Cod
Cod

Back to top Go down

Post by doc Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:58 pm

A new name came up for our striker options today, Castellanos who is in New York City FC but played last season on loan @ Girona (after all all clubs owned by the city group). He scored 13 goals in la liga last season, is 24 years old and Argentinian.

Something weird about Bonucci, last week or so La Repubblica reported that Bonucci wanted Lazio as a priority and offered himself to the club but the club rejected him. Now people are reporting that Sarri is asking for him by name. Something similar with Paredes, where it was reported that the issue was Paredes salary, not the demands of PSG. But now it is being reported by Sky that Paredes looks willing to join and Lazio needs to negotiate the fee with PSG.
doc
doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:13 pm

doc wrote:A new name came up for our striker options today, Castellanos who is in New York City FC but played last season on loan @ Girona (after all all clubs owned by the city group). He scored 13 goals in la liga last season, is 24 years old and Argentinian.

Something weird about Bonucci, last week or so La Repubblica reported that Bonucci wanted Lazio as a priority and offered himself to the club but the club rejected him. Now people are reporting that Sarri is asking for him by name. Something similar with Paredes, where it was reported that the issue was Paredes salary, not the demands of PSG. But now it is being reported by Sky that Paredes looks willing to join and Lazio needs to negotiate the fee with PSG.

Maybe because all other good options are going Saudi! I have a feeling Sarri just want to make sure he has new players, and earlier better! He doesn’t want to wait till late and leave the mercato empty handed, which is not a strange thing by Lottito, or getting average player but later. He prefers having average options but with time to work with them, instead of living all days with the hope of good arrivals.

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next