LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juventus - Lazio

4 posters

Go down

Juventus - Lazio Empty Juventus - Lazio

Post by FX Laz Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Allianz Arena 15.00 CET
Referee: Fabio Maresca

The special thing here is that I will be present. Fortune had it that I would fly to Bergamo this day for a week's vacation in Liguria. Being that relatively close I have decided to attend the match at the stadium. One problem for a foreign Lazio fan though, the tessera del tifoso. So I will have to sit at the home section (pretending to be a juventino?). Not at all cheap. Worth it for Lazio though.

The break has made me lose a bit focus on Lazio. I certainly don't hope or believe that is the same for the team. No idea who is injured or not. I wonder if it would be time to give Zaccagni a rest. It seems he has been struggling in the start. I don't know how the situation is with Pedro. His age really shows now. I would want to see Castellanos during the match. In the midfield I have no concerns. No matter which 3 who starts I guess it will be good. In the defense it is the same as always. Start with Hysaj or not? I guess he will start. No prediction for this one. I came across a page that gave our chances for a win as low as 22 %. That seems unreasonably low. This Juventus team is nowhere near the best they have had.

A bit interesting from jventus home page about players who played for both sides (from April 6th).
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/on-both-sides-lazio-juventus-serie-a

FX Laz

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Juventus - Lazio Empty Re: Juventus - Lazio

Post by Agent Orange Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:23 pm

No suprise here, a biased referee who hates us and a corrupt VAR-group and we are done.

It takes a 100% game with luck and ball bounces our way and maybe a 2 gol lead to not be worried about getting fucked by the refs..
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:29 am

First juve goal!!! Why the Var exsist ?!
Poor,amator defense.
Second goal : 2 vs 4 and than 3/4 vs 6 our players...Mc Keane like in training,Marusic sleep....
Third goal: Vlahovic vs 3 our players, Marusic/ Casale!!!! Unacceptable reaction.
Our defense : Simply: Great idea of the coach( zone defense) with limited players, sadly.
LA great match again. Rovela surprised mee, he played very good match. Pellegrini also.
Provedel save us from ....
Unlucky : FA chance and FA cross for Kamada....
Ciro need bench therapy.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by FX Laz Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:15 am

I guess one could write at least for 15 minutes about this match. I will just keep it short though. What has happens with the defence? Can't stop anything, Vlahovic is a world class player, but 3-1 is a joke. Make an attempt to stop him! For the coming matches the team needs to be ready from the start, no sleeping. The team must work smarter. Push when you can and allow the opposition to have the ball, but defend well. I think they made a good attempt today, but overall it was too easy for Juventus to read their frenzied attempts.

I was at the stadium. Not recommended. Juventus fans really show their colours. Around 90 % dressed in white or with a team shirt. So I really felt like a stranger there. I had our curva to the left of me (they seemed depressed and silent), but I could not show any support for them as the stadium was full and one could not move around.

I got my wish with Castellanos. The timing was not good for him though. 3-1 killed the spirit in the team, and he could not find the space on the pitch he wanted. Positive display by Rovella though. Zaccagni needs to improve. Maybe the passes towards him were not top quality, but several times I saw him not reaching the balls sent in his direction. When he had the ball he created nothing. Quite disappointing match, but there was still positive things though. LA just keeps going, Rovella came in and just wanted to decide everything out there, Kamada gets to chances and Anderson is still his old self.

FX Laz

Back to top Go down

Post by chesterdinho Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:55 am

I am actually think that our defense is okay. I think the issue lay in the midfield and front. Juve created significant more chances than us. Our midfield with Kamada Cataldi and Luis look very weak defensively. Sergej physical presence are very much missed. But I kinda hope Guendozi can be the solution. Inthink he should start sooner or later. Also Immobile seems very poor in link up play and seem to be decreased in performance especially lately. I am happy with Zaccagni though, I thought he is the one that always tried to create something in the front and seem he is improving.

chesterdinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down