LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by LazioKosovo Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:32 pm

I think that key for this Mercato will be Sergej. Lotito is not in good financial position, hence all this taciturnity on Mercato. Sergej has promised himself to juventus and Juventus wants either to pay miserable fee for Sergej this season or get him free next year. Also, Sassuolo wants big numbers for its captain. I was Lotito, if Sassuolo doesn't behave rationally I would keep Anderson and Cancelieri and get Parisi and this Brazilian kid as vice-Immobile. Also, I read somewhere that Sarri doesn't want Pereyra, which is shame because is very good and very free. Pereyra is way better substitute than Basic, that is for sure.
One last thing. Now that Tare is gone, Lazio needs proper DS, because Lazio needs to solve the issue players such as Basic, Akpro, Kamenovic, Jony and so on.

LazioKosovo

Emko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:52 pm

According to Alep Agency there is video call right now between Lazio and Santos.

Lazio are trying hard to close the deal for Marcos Leonardo.

It is rumoured we offer 14 mln plus future percentage.

The problem is in Brazil the clubs don’t have full rights over the players.

Emko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:40 pm

We are in position that we need a step forward.
Berrardi is the key of the mercato.
Sasuolo have a agreement with Berrardi- but they will try to get much is possible.
We have agreement with Berrardi, we should react faster. We cant wait to sell first....
Leonardo,Brazilian striker?- Lotitto is serious about him,he work fast to bring him.

Misbah

Emko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Croakis Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:51 pm

I would like Berradi the most of all Wingers. Him Immobile and Zaccagni upfront and some good regista

Croakis

Cod, Agent Orange and Emko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:19 am

I saw some videos of Leonardo( everyone is good in videos....), But he definitely have better technique than Ciro,no doubts about this. The guy know how to stop the ball- we cant say that Ciro know this:oops:
Than I read somewhere that he is good finisher,statistically every second shots from him is goal.....that's impressive, Lets not forget that Ciro need much more to score.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:41 am

Rumours about Lazio and AZ negotiating for Milos Kerkez.

But don’t know how reliable are these rumours. We saw similar reports last month.

Emko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:43 am

Misbah wrote:I saw some videos of Leonardo( everyone is good in videos....), But he definitely have better technique than Ciro,no doubts about this. The guy know how to stop the ball- we cant say that Ciro know this:oops:
Than I read somewhere that he is good finisher,statistically every second shots from him is goal.....that's impressive, Lets not forget that Ciro need much more to score.

The kid definitely have good technique, nice first touch and he is good physically.

But it’s too early to judge his goalscoring abilities. He has a lot of room in Brazil and almost all of his goals are tap ins. Which tells us that he is good at positioning but also he won’t have so much opportunities in Serie A.

But yeah - i will be content if we can get him for 12-13 mln.

Emko
Admin

Agent Orange, Fratello and SJ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:27 am

Misbah wrote:We are in position that we need a step forward.
Berrardi is the key of the mercato.
Sasuolo have a agreement with Berrardi- but they will try to get much is possible.
We have agreement with Berrardi, we should react faster. We cant wait to sell first....
Leonardo,Brazilian striker?- Lotitto is serious about him,he work fast to bring him.

Orsolini is seriously who we should be going for.

Felipe is as good if not better than Berardi (who would need time to integrate), and he will start most games.
Sassuolo have already proven tough to negotiate with, Berardi will cost at least 20m and has a massive salary and a contract through to 2027, plus now Juventus are in for him, meaning Sassuolo can up their price.
Orsolini on the other hand is younger, on a lower salary, has a contract only until 2024 and won't renew, and thus will cost about half of what Berardi would cost.

Berardi is definitely the better player sure, but for a team with our transfer budget, Orsolini is the better option for the purpose we need him for at half the price.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

SJ and blue-white like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesto Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:14 am

Kerkez, Torreira, Orsolini & Leonardo now believed to be the toptargets. Possible?

This would cost about 50 mil but if those clubs accept payments next summer ....

Evesto
Evesto
Admin

Agent Orange, Fratello and SJ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:45 am

If getting Berardi means cutting down on transfers, I would prefer we get someone cheaper and younger like Orsolini, and we continue to improve the rooster in all areas.

Daniel

Agent Orange, Evesto, SJ and blue-white like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:17 am

Evesto wrote:Kerkez, Torreira, Orsolini & Leonardo now believed to be the toptargets.  Possible?

This would cost about 50 mil but if those clubs accept payments next summer ....

Not impossible, but for now it seems not easy to close all those deals.

I don't know but it sounds too good to be true.

Emko
Admin

Agent Orange and Evesto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:25 am

Stefano_40 wrote:

Orsolini is seriously who we should be going for.

Felipe is as good if not better than Berardi (who would need time to integrate), and he will start most games.
Sassuolo have already proven tough to negotiate with, Berardi will cost at least 20m and has a massive salary and a contract through to 2027, plus now Juventus are in for him, meaning Sassuolo can up their price.
Orsolini on the other hand is younger, on a lower salary, has a contract only until 2024 and won't renew, and thus will cost about half of what Berardi would cost.

Berardi is definitely the better player sure, but for a team with our transfer budget, Orsolini is the better option for the purpose we need him for at half the price.

This is my man Very Happy

Let's take a look at the numbers:
I want to start with - Berardi missed 10 games last season due to injuries! I don't want to say that he is injury prone, because he is not, but he is far away from the numbers of minutes of Felipe Anderson for example.

Zaccagni: 10 goals, 7 assists
Anderson: 9 goals, 6 assists
Berardi: 12 goals, 7 assists (7!!! goals were penalties)
Orsolini: 11 goals, 4 assists (3 goals were penalties)

Sure, different teams, different tactics and more, but the numbers are still clear to me.
I want to add - Berardi is getting29 years old in August - so no real resale value after a possible contract. Orsolini is 26 years old.

Orsolini would maybe available for around 10 mill because his contract is running out in 2024, Berardi for 20 mill or even more. Salary would also be higher for Berardi.

Would i be DS of Lazio, i would know who i would try to get Cool

Other targets:
Kerkez - a player i would already tried to get when he played for Milan. If possible for 10-15 mill, we should try to get him, or another loan deal for Pellegrini.
Torreira - good option for rotating with Cataldi, but if Gala is raising the sum, i would say no. max. 10 mill. imo
Leonardo - not more than 10-12 mill. as a backup striker for Ciro, i would like to see a Serie A known striker. If it's already some searching for a future striker, then it could be the right way.

EDIT: all in all - much will depend of a possible SMS sale. But players like Torreira and Orsolini should be affordable even without an extra sale.

meanwhile...
some sites report of a nearly done deal for Marcos Leonardo.
12 mill. future resale for Santos still in the balance. Price would be ok. With Felipe Anderson a brazilian friend for better acclimating.
blue-white
blue-white

SJ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:36 am

blue-white wrote:
Berardi: 12 goals, 7 assists (7!!! goals were penalties)
Orsolini: 11 goals, 4 assists (3 goals were penalties)

This is spot on.

Emko
Admin

Agent Orange and Javier Erfi Lopez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:37 am

Evesto wrote:
It's still unconfirmed if another "more accomolished" DS will be appointed.  At the moment it's a team.  Lotito, Calveri (paperwork), Sarri, Fabiani (DS) & Picchioni (scout).  It's also possible a new general manager arrives like we had Peruzzi.  It might just as well remain this current group.

I read somewhere that maybe Radu will be some kind of general manager already with Auronzo starting.
blue-white
blue-white

Agent Orange and Evesto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:52 am

Emko wrote:
This is spot on.

Should we add that Orsolini and Cancellieri have the same agent... Cool
blue-white
blue-white

Agent Orange and Javier Erfi Lopez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:35 pm

First post! Nice meeting you all again after such a long time…

After watching Italy U21, to me the most important thing is getting rid of Cancelierri! Amond our young players (Moro, Romero, and Cancelieri) I think Romero was the best, ironic that we lost him among these three!!

Anyway, Considering Berardi vs. Orsolini case, although I am more leaning towards Berardi, if we can include Cancelieri in Orsolini deal and pay less than €5mil cash, I’d for Orsolini big time! I have a feeling Orsolini has more potential compared Berardi, we’ve already seen Berardi at his best.

Comparison:
Berardi brings more experience and adaptability and can play vice Ciro.
Orsolini is younger, has still potential to reach his peak. We’ll have money to buy another vic Ciro, like Leonardo

Javier Erfi Lopez

Agent Orange and jjacob like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:01 pm

Javier Erfi Lopez wrote:First post! Nice meeting you all again after such a long time…

After watching Italy U21, to me the most important thing is getting rid of Cancelierri! Amond our young players (Moro, Romero, and Cancelieri) I think Romero was the best, ironic that we lost him among these three!!

Anyway, Considering Berardi vs. Orsolini case, although I am more leaning towards Berardi, if we can include Cancelieri in Orsolini deal and pay less than €5mil cash, I’d for Orsolini big time! I have a feeling Orsolini has more potential compared Berardi, we’ve already seen Berardi at his best.

Comparison:
Berardi brings more experience and adaptability and can play vice Ciro.
Orsolini is younger, has still potential to reach his peak. We’ll have money to buy another vic Ciro, like Leonardo

I fully agree - Cancellieri is not good enough for top 4 team even for backup. Moreover he is not at all suitable to Sarri style.

He will be better if he plays in lower rank teams that are using counter attacking football so he will have more space to use his speed.

We definitely need to sell him or use him in a deal for Osolini/Berardi.

Emko
Admin

blue-white and jjacob like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Looks like our first transfer will be the Brazilian kid as vice-Ciro. For me it was not the priority to be first but ok. The positive sign is that almost the whole starting 11 will be here next season also (only Sergej is still in the balance). The team needs especially a left-back as starter and maybe a right winger as starter, all the others are already there. Maybe a starter regista also, that i forgot. Provedel- Marusic, Casale, Romagnoli,transfer- Cataldi (transfer),Sergej, Luis Alberto-Zaccagni,Ciro,transfer. We need to get rid of Basic, Maximiano, Marcos Antonio and Cancellieri to upgrade the bench, that's the main goal for us.

Quick question. If we buy Orsolini do you think he should start in the place of Felipe Anderson or not? Whats your thought about it? My opinion is Felipe to start in Champions and Orsolini on weekends.
Fratello
Fratello

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:08 pm

Fratello wrote:
Quick question. If we buy Orsolini do you think he should start in the place of Felipe Anderson or not? Whats your thought about it? My opinion is Felipe to start in Champions and Orsolini on weekends.

Felipe Anderson everyday before anyone other! Reason? - Player with the most minutes this season, Sarri is an huge fan of him, and when in form, a player who is in my opinion a class better than many others.

I personally don't think that a new player on the side will be a regular starter - this is another point which shows more that we should go for a cheaper solution like Orsolini than Berardi.
Sure, there will be enough rotation, but Sarri will not start a new winger when there are FA and Zaccagni fully fit. They performed this season, they know his football style. Does anybody really think that anyone new would start in front of these 2 players? I don't Cool

But Sarri has to find the right rhythm in rotation so we don't have tired players. With Orsolini and Pedro we would have 2 players there who can easily jump in for the other 2 - especially when the weeks will start where Lazio has to play 3 times!
blue-white
blue-white

Agent Orange and Fratello like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:16 pm

blue-white wrote:
Fratello wrote:

Felipe Anderson everyday before anyone other! Reason? - Player with the most minutes this season, Sarri is an huge fan of him, and when in form, a player who is in my opinion a class better than many others.

I personally don't think that a new player on the side will be a regular starter - this is another point which shows more that we should go for a cheaper solution like Orsolini than Berardi.
Sure, there will be enough rotation, but Sarri will not start a new winger when there are FA and Zaccagni fully fit. They performed this season, they know his football style. Does anybody really think that anyone new would start in front of these 2 players? I don't Cool

But Sarri has to find the right rhythm in rotation so we don't have tired players. With Orsolini and Pedro we would have 2 players there who can easily jump in for the other 2 - especially when the weeks will start where Lazio has to play 3 times!

Agree with all - we have a starting XI that can beat any team in the league - as we have for the last 5 or so years.
Therefore, we need to flesh out the squad so we can get to a point where, as you say, "Orsolini", Pedro, Vecino, Gila etc can hop in against the likes of an Empoli/Verona and we still win the game. That's the part we've been lacking for so many years now.

Short of Mbappe or Haaland miraculously choosing Rome as their top destination to live, our front three for 23/24 is Zaccagni-Ciro-Felipe.
Berardi wouldn't change that.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Agent Orange, Fratello and blue-white like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:33 pm

Hearing Sergej just been offered to Chelsea from Kezman for 40 millions. Starting to pray Chelsea pays up! It would be the best possibe scenario for us. 40 millions and avoiding watching him playing against us in the League!
Fratello
Fratello

Emko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:39 pm

Fratello wrote:Hearing Sergej just been offered to Chelsea from Kezman for 40 millions. Starting to pray Chelsea pays up! It would be the best possibe scenario for us. 40 millions and avoiding watching him playing against us in the League!

Would be great if this news will be really true. 40 mill are peanuts for them, but in their last transfer markets they only spent more for younger players where they are able to resell.
Let's see - without Mount who will possibly go to ManU, and Kovacic to Man City, they need someone to strengthen the midfield.

And it would be a real big f*ck you to Juve Very Happy
blue-white
blue-white

Fratello and sslazio_eng like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sslazio_eng Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:45 pm

https:// thelaziali.com/2023/07/03/milinkovic-savic-offered-to-chelsea/

SMS to Chelsea. Interesting, but I don't see it happening. But it would be very favorable for Lazio. We get a good chunk of money, and he won't be in Serie A.

Last edited by sslazio_eng on Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sslazio_eng
sslazio_eng

https://truthsocial.com/@sslazio_eng

Back to top Go down

Post by sslazio_eng Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:48 pm

blue-white wrote:
Fratello wrote:Hearing Sergej just been offered to Chelsea from Kezman for 40 millions. Starting to pray Chelsea pays up! It would be the best possibe scenario for us. 40 millions and avoiding watching him playing against us in the League!

Would be great if this news will be really true. 40 mill are peanuts for them, but in their last transfer markets they only spent more for younger players where they are able to resell.
Let's see - without Mount who will possibly go to ManU, and Kovacic to Man City, they need someone to strengthen the midfield.

And it would be a real big f*ck you to Juve Very Happy

Can't wait to see the reaction of Juve fan accounts. They were so certain they were gonna get Sergej
sslazio_eng
sslazio_eng

https://truthsocial.com/@sslazio_eng

blue-white likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:39 pm

sslazio_eng wrote:https:// thelaziali.com/2023/07/03/milinkovic-savic-offered-to-chelsea/

SMS to Chelsea. Interesting, but I don't see it happening. But it would be very favorable for Lazio. We get a good chunk of money, and he won't be in Serie A.

I would be cautious about this news. I have seen several sources and none of them seems to be reliable enough. Also, no Serbian source are writing abut it. Otherwise, it would phenomenal news, even if it is 30 million pounds.

LazioKosovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next