LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

+19
jjacob
Misbah
stevie_bk_ny
Javier Erfi Lopez
blue-white
Daniel
Stefano_40
Croakis
LazioKosovo
Secret_Samadhi
Evesto
Emko
Fratello
Poda
Hadi
sslazio_eng
doc
Cod
Admin
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lazio Transfers Summer 2023 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazio Transfers Summer 2023

Post by stevie_bk_ny Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:54 pm

Yes ship him far away from the peninsula!

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:34 pm

These rumours about Chelsea and SMS appeared right after Fabrizio Romano’s interview where he stated that Lotito would be more willing to sell Sergej abroad for 30-40 mln than to another Serie A team.

So yeah probably not true.

Emko
Admin

sslazio_eng likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sslazio_eng Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:22 pm

Do you guys think anyone is gonna buy SMS before he becomes a free agent? I think it's very possible he will continue for Lazio until his contract expires.
sslazio_eng
sslazio_eng

https://truthsocial.com/@sslazio_eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:24 pm

Kežman offered SMS to Chelsea, finally a smart move from Kežman....Guintoli at Juve: he prefer different midfielder from SMS, Pogba is there,Rovela is back and they want to keep him. Guintoli will not made a move off 30-35 m for a type of player that they have in team( Pogba) and with one year contract....Guintoli is interested on Yazici(10 m, one years left...).
Lets not forget that Zielinski is also on his list.
We risk for losing SMS for zero, but Kežman will end his carrer as a manager. Step back,suicide.
Two serious clients,both of them in same team,and you try to play dirty!
I simply cant understand SMS,really. You wanna leave for some time and you're manager cant find a team for you....except lies like : Real,M. United, Arsenal.
Only team that will buy him is Inter and that's not because of Kežman,but Inzaghi.

Misbah

Agent Orange and sslazio_eng like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:35 pm

Berardi vs Orsolini ?
In the past, in old forum( Lazioland,fever....) we didn't have a chance for these kind of debate Shocked
It was : mister X vs Sculli style....
Leave the economic side behind, Berardi is one of the best in serie- a( that position) almost for decade...
The guy know how to finish the match on his own, he can put team forward,be a leader, have maturity.....we cant find all off these elements in Orsolini or FA and Zacagni.
FA is my favorite, but FA is excellent in both sides,
We will have every 3 days match rhythm...enough time for everyone.
Plus with Berardi we can switch where is need in 4231.
Orsolini is great option , but when Berardi name comes around.....

Misbah

Croakis and Javier Erfi Lopez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:57 pm

I’d like Orsolini and Berardi but who is greedy? Who’s the Sergej replacement if he leaves?

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by LazioKosovo Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:19 am

[quote="Misbah"]Berardi vs Orsolini ?
In the past, in old forum( Lazioland,fever....) we didn't have a chance  for these kind of debate Shocked
It was : mister X vs Sculli style....
Leave the economic side behind, Berardi is one of the best in serie- a( that position) almost for decade...
The guy know how to finish the match on his own, he can put team forward,be a leader, have maturity.....we cant find all off these elements in Orsolini or FA and Zacagni.
FA is my favorite, but FA is excellent in both sides,
We will have every 3 days match rhythm...enough time for everyone.
Plus with Berardi we can switch where is need in 4231.
Orsolini is great option , but when Berardi name comes around..... [/q

I think that everyone agrees that Berardi is way better than Orsolini. But, taking into consideration Berardi's high asking price (and comparatively low asking price for Orsolini) and limited financial opportunities of Lazio, Orsolini makes more sense. If Lazio buys Berardi, it probably means no quality vice-Ciro and no first option of left back. And it is also risky due to blurred situation of Sergej. Even if Sergej stay, Lazio needs at least one more quality midfielder as mezzala. If Lazio goes after Orsolini, being a very decent substitute, Lazio could afford a vice-Ciro and a left back fit for first team. If it to believe media reports, asking price for Berardi equals to Orsolini+vice-Ciro + left back (Parisi).
In this constellation, the choice is more than obvious.

LazioKosovo

Javier Erfi Lopez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:59 am

Kerkez name....15 m- no thanks, for 15 m we can take Parisi.
Ricci from Torino join the list with Toreira- Paredes, his price around 8 m....
Politano, if we cant find the way to get Berardi- Orsolini.
Zaha - silence....but in England some rumors that he said yes to Lazio. This will be perfect ones, 1 in 2. Winger and Ciro replacement.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:51 am

LazioKosovo wrote:
I think that everyone agrees that Berardi is way better than Orsolini. But, taking into consideration...

As stefano_40 and i already said.... nope, not everyone agrees here Smile
The numbers of goals speaks the difference for Orsolini, but i agree with the rest of your post. The complete package is much better when we talk about Orsolini. Younger, cheaper,...we can use the rest of the money for getting other players. For Berardi, you need to spend double the money compared to Orsolini - and that's the point i often can't understand people on twitter and more who are simply screaming for Berardi.
I wanna say, that i would not be mad if we would buy Berardi, but for the club in a whole, bringing a cheaper solution would be the better move.
blue-white
blue-white

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:16 am

Zaha is near....if this happen we close the Berardi- Orsolini rumors.
5-10 m to his agent, 4 m in season for Zaha.
Pedro renew....
Leonardo also near....
Time to formalize whose two and try to build the midfield.
Btw with Zaha in team we can easily play him as a false 9 in matches when we need to be careful....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:07 pm

Between blue-white and Misbah over the last 2 posts;

I still think Orsolini is the right call, but I do reckon Berardi and Zaha would be good signings, only if they are the only attacking reinforcement coming in, as they can easily cover ST and WG positions, and are much bigger investments in terms of salary and fees etc

Focus is on fleshing out squad, so you'd imagine it's Leonardo&Orsolini OR Berardi OR Zaha.

Bearing in mind, we need 2 good quality midfielders, and a starting LB, backup GK & probably another LB/RB.

Weighing up a Berardi deal of 20m+ and 4m per season or a Zaha deal of 8-10m agent fees and 4m per season, we just don't have that money to spend on what is realistically a luxury signing for a position we are already set for.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:21 pm

Among the rumors, I’d like combining Zaha and Orsolini the best. Cost wise it will be very close to deal of Orsolini and Leonardo. But considering CL is coming I think international experience of Zaha as Winger or False 9 + Orsolini’s experience for serie A matches would be the best combination. I don’t see Leonardo as a short term solution for this season. I think next year would be the best time for him to arrive. Next season we’ll be either in CL for the second year in row, so we have a team which is prepared to play in CL or we will fight again for CL, which in both case a youngster integration would be better. Moreover, this is probably the last year we have Pedro, so beinging Leonardo or someone like him the year after would be a great long term upgrade.

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:59 pm

Speaking of Pedro... He just signed extension of his contract for another year w/ 2.2mil + bounces with an option for extension for another year!

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:47 pm

CL bring us some money...
I understand that some risk moves are need...
But lets not forget that we have a project. And we have a security with Sarri.
We finish second this season,without deputy Ciro and with only one serious bench player for midfield( Vecino).
Zaha- Berrardi means : we fought for scudeto( considering attack).
Always fresh players and Pedro as a 25-30 min player.
Operation for attacking line could be around 40 m( Zaha 5,Leonardo 13 and Berrardi 22 max).....
We took around 10 m from Escalante- Acerbi deals....
Maximiano- Akpro- Basic can being us minimum 18 m( minimum price from 5 m for players and 8 for GK).
I know that is hard but not impossible mission.

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Fratello Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:04 pm

According to Zaha rumours...I don't think Zaha worth 4 million per season, especially in our team that proven players are getting less. He is big of a risk as a player, and after years as star player in Crystal Palace, this year he declined himself, playing less games and scoring less goals than than he usually does. I'm sceptical about him coming to us.
Fratello
Fratello

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:24 pm

Rich offer for Sergej from Saudi Arabia team.

Hope he won’t accept it.

Emko
Admin

sslazio_eng likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:37 pm

Misbah wrote: CL bring us some money...
We finish second this season,without deputy Ciro and with only one serious bench player for midfield( Vecino).
Operation for attacking line could be around 40 m( Zaha 5,Leonardo 13 and Berrardi 22 max).....
Maximiano- Akpro- Basic can being us minimum 18 m( minimum price from 5 m for players and 8 for GK).

It's all fair, and of course with the right signings, anything is possible - just look at Napoli this year!

Problem is, CL money comes in yes, but we apparently don't see that until next year.
Berardi and/or Zaha significantly depletes the available budget, meaning we'd have probably the top attack in the league - but we'd still be very light in the middle and a little light at the back (particularly LB and RB).

Then there's the infamous liquidity index.

We need to work on positions that we need starters in first (LB and Regista), then we can go out and splash on luxury rotation signings.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:46 pm

Emko wrote:Rich offer for Sergej from Saudi Arabia team.

Hope he won’t accept it.

Why not? I personally don’t care where he goes as long as he does not end up in Italy. If it means we’ll receive more than 40mil, I am totally fine with it.
Now that he doesn’t like playing for us anymore, I just see him as cash which we can use to upgrade few positions.

Javier Erfi Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:35 am

Inter door is closed, they took Fratessi( btw much cheaper than 40 m) ......
If juve include Rovela- Pellegrini and at least 15 m than they can took SMS.
Sarri likes Rovela, agreed for Pellegrini, we will cover LB position and deputy LA....
It could be worse....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:51 am

The rummer is that Al-Hilal has offered or prepared to offer 38mil for SMS…

Let’s make it 45 and we are all happy😂

Javier Erfi Lopez

Emko and Misbah like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emko Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:15 am

Javier Erfi Lopez wrote:The rummer is that Al-Hilal has offered or prepared to offer 38mil for SMS…

I will be happy for Lazio because we will got the money and Sergej won't play with another italian team against us.

But i will not be happy for Sergej. He is great player, we all love him and wish him the best. He is too young to go to Saudi Arabia.

Emko
Admin

sslazio_eng and Javier Erfi Lopez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sslazio_eng Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:14 pm

Emko wrote:
Javier Erfi Lopez wrote:The rummer is that Al-Hilal has offered or prepared to offer 38mil for SMS…

I will be happy for Lazio because we will got the money and Sergej won't play with another italian team against us.

But i will not be happy for Sergej. He is a great player, we all love him and wish him the best. He is too young to go to Saudi Arabia.

I agree. While Sergej is being a bit of a pain for us right now and we need to ship him off as soon as possible. I still love him as a player. Would be a big shame if he goes to Saudi Arabia. I really hope that even if it's while he is a free agent another European team will pick him up. However, on Twitter Insider Lazio says that SMS has already agreed on terms with Al-Hilal. Idk the source
sslazio_eng
sslazio_eng

https://truthsocial.com/@sslazio_eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano_40 Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:23 pm

Stefano_40 wrote:
Misbah wrote: CL bring us some money...

It's all fair, and of course with the right signings, anything is possible - just look at Napoli this year!

Problem is, CL money comes in yes, but we apparently don't see that until next year.
Berardi and/or Zaha significantly depletes the available budget, meaning we'd have probably the top attack in the league - but we'd still be very light in the middle and a little light at the back (particularly LB and RB).

Then there's the infamous liquidity index.

We need to work on positions that we need starters in first (LB and Regista), then we can go out and splash on luxury rotation signings.

To add to this with respect to the timing of fixtures; I saw a post on Twitter from the account @fbmaarket (translated to English);

"In the first 8 games of the championship, we will face Napoli, Juventus, Atalanta and Milan, three of which will be away in the middle of the Champions League fixtures. It will be a very beautiful and stimulating period but there is a need for a deep and quality squad that is ready physically and tactically in 50 days."

Further hammers home the point that while it's quality that matters, it needs to be a balance between quality and quantity, as we 100% need to be able to rotate effectively or else we end up behind in the league before we've even gotten out of October.
Stefano_40
Stefano_40

Back to top Go down

Post by Misbah Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:31 pm

First 8 rounds ....?
Having a players like Berardi- Zaha( for example) gives us a fresh breathe.....
We play 433, having 4 quality wingers,Pedro experience, and some of the wingers who could be useful in false 9 role means a lot.
Attack is the best defense....

Misbah

Back to top Go down

Post by stevie_bk_ny Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:02 pm

One thing I’m not seeing anywhere is…who are we replacing Sergej with this summer if we cash in and he goes abroad? Is it better to swap for Rovella / Pellegrini?

stevie_bk_ny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next