LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan from Los Angeles

4 posters

Go down

Fan from Los Angeles Empty Fan from Los Angeles

Post by oadp01 Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:33 am

Hello, I am flying out to Italy for the first time ever!

We will be staying in Roma for a few days and one of my biggest dreams is to attend a football match in Italy. Luckily Lazio is playing the weekend I am there against Atalanta, been a fan of Lazio for a while although I don't follow Seria A much (more Liga MX and MLS).

This website has been extremely helpful on how I can acquire tickets, information about the matches etc.

My question is, where is a good place to get seats for my first time at a Lazio game? I would love to attend a match close to the the Laziali! My wife will be with me as well.

I am a member of the 3252 Ultras with LAFC (Los Angeles FC) and so I'm pretty familiar with the general rules, I know it isn't the same, but it's definitely an atmosphere worth returning to every game I love you.

Also, is there a good area to have a few beers before the game where I can meet people and talk football lol?

Anything worth noting would be super helpful!
oadp01
oadp01

Agent Orange likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fan from Los Angeles Empty Re: Fan from Los Angeles

Post by Javier Erfi Lopez Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:25 pm

You will find everything you need here: https://thelaziali.com/lazio-supporter-guide/

In general the best feeling you will experience will be at Curva Nord, but it may be a bit challenging since you are going with ur wife. You should stand for the whole match an chant. You can also barley watch the match, and see what’s going on. During derby where i was there i didn’t even realize Radu was sent off, till I got back home!
For gathering before match and to grab a beer, just go to Piazzale di ponte Milvio, there are bunch of bars and many laziale there. Then you can easily walk towards the stadium 20min before the kick off.

Javier Erfi Lopez

Agent Orange and oadp01 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Orange Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:41 pm

If its your first visit i would buy tickets on Tribuna Tevere. So you get an good overview. Next game i would try Curva Nord(or nearby)

What game are you going to?
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

oadp01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oadp01 Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am

Javier Erfi Lopez wrote:You will find everything you need here: -

In general the best feeling you will experience will be at Curva Nord, but it may be a bit challenging since you are going with ur wife. You should stand for the whole match an chant. You can also barley watch the match, and see what’s going on. During derby where i was there i didn’t even realize Radu was sent off, till I got back home!
For gathering before match and to grab a beer, just go to Piazzale di ponte Milvio, there are bunch of bars and many laziale there. Then you can easily walk towards the stadium 20min before the kick off.

Thank you. Yes i visited the info site and its super useful.

Ok thanks for pointing that out. Most of the LAFC games on the North End are the same, with the flags waiving around, people standing on the rails and the beer showers, its hard to see the game, but i think its what i enjoy most, the passion of it all (maybe not the wife lol Rolling Eyes )

And thanks for the extra info! Ill definitely check out the Piazzale.

Agent Orange wrote:If its your first visit i would buy tickets on Tribuna Tevere. So you get an good overview. Next game i would try Curva Nord(or nearby)

What game are you going to?

Thanks for the info. I will be attending the game on the 7th of October against Atalanta.
oadp01
oadp01

Back to top Go down

Post by blue-white Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:11 pm

Both Distinti sides next to Curva Nord are nice to be during a game.
blue-white
blue-white

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum