LazioLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gustav Isaksen

Go down

Gustav Isaksen Empty Gustav Isaksen

Post by Agent Orange Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:47 pm

So we have ourself a new winger! Anyone who remember the games against Midtjylland already knows what he can do.
It is an interesting signing, i wanted a swedish player in Lazio but we got an danish one so very close!

Welcome Gustav, i hope you can learn alot from Sarri and some of the current players like Pedro, Felipe, Zaccagni, the wingers you are going to compete for a starting spot with.
I love the fact Pedro still is at Lazio and didnt quit or moved back to spain, lets hope he stays atleast 2 more seasons!
Its worth so much having a player of his calibre on every training giving advices and most of the time on a great mood. Last season he was great for us, despite the fact he is getting older.

I both hope and think that you can make an impact quite fast. It will be interesting to see you challenge slower defenders or tired ones. If we look at your last season and if the games against us
was nothing more then a normal performance from Gustav, then sky is the limit really!

Welcome again to the most beautiful team in the world, i wish you all the best and good luck!

Forza Lazio!
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gustav Isaksen Empty Re: Gustav Isaksen

Post by Agent Orange Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Interesting to hear that Felipe has taken Isaksen under his wing.. that is music to my ears, grande Felipe!
Agent Orange
Agent Orange
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum